OUR PRACTICE HAS REOPENED!!
As shelter-in-place restrictions in our community begin to ease, we would like to provide you with an update on the reopening of our practice and the precautions we are taking to maintain the safest possible office environment. We are very excited to see you and we want you to be assured that your health and safety are our top priorities.
Our office is open and we are operating within our normal business hours. All of our regular services will be available. We have significantly heightened our already stringent protocols of sterilization and infection control in the office, and we are regularly disinfecting common areas and surfaces that are frequently touched. All members of our team are being evaluated daily for illness and health concerns, and we are utilizing personal protective equipment (PPE) for examinations and treatments.
Here are a few of the adjustments that will be necessary for patients at our office:
- If you have a fever or are feeling symptoms of any type of illness, we ask that you contact us to reschedule your appointment.
- Call the office when you arrive at our parking lot prior to your appointment, and we will tell you when to come up to minimize any wait time in the office.
- A mask or facial covering will need to be worn upon arrival at our office. It must fully cover the nose, mouth, and chin.
- Before your appointment, we will ask that you participate in a health and wellness screening that includes a questionnaire and a no-contact temperature check.
- Please arrive at your appointment alone so that we can minimize the number of people in the office environment at one time.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple points throughout the office. We ask that you please utilize the hand sanitizing solution.
- We ask that you respect the social distancing measures recommended by local, state, and federal health authorities by keeping a minimum distance of six feet between other guests. We have taken precautions in terms of scheduling and in the reception area to accommodate this.
If you would rather not visit the office at this time, please note that we are still offering Virtual Consultations that can be done via an online video link from the comfort of your home.
We can’t wait to see you! If you have any questions about scheduling an appointment or the precautions we are taking at our office, please don’t hesitate to contact us through our website or call us at 954-389-7999.