Our Plastic Surgeon
Robert E. Rothfield, MD, FACS is board-certified in plastic surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He has operated his own private practice since 1994. Dr. Rothfield received his undergraduate degree from Haverford College in 1981 and his medical degree from the University of Miami in 1986. He then completed eight years of progressively specialized training for plastic surgery. Having trained at some of the best medical centers in the country, Dr. Rothfield is exceptionally skilled at combining the art and science of cosmetic plastic surgery to provide his patients with a naturally enhanced look.
Dr. Rothfield specializes in a broad range of cosmetic surgery procedures including tummy tuck (abdominoplasty), breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, rhytidectomy (facelift), blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), otoplasty (ear surgery), ultrasonic liposuction, and minimally invasive procedures.
A dedicated plastic surgeon, he works with each patient to develop a customized treatment plan to meet their individual goals.
For more information or to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Robert E. Rothfield, please contact Weston Plastic Surgery today.
Dr. Rothfield is an amazing surgeon!! He is honest, kind, reassuring, knowledgable and professional. His incredible staff makes you feel comfortable and at ease. I am so happy with my results. I would recommend Dr. Rothfield to everyone looking to improve themselves. I simply can’t say enough about him!!
October 13, 2018
- Memorial West Hospital – Pembroke Pines (Chief of Plastic Surgery)
- Memorial Hospital Miramar – Miramar
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, 1997 – Recertified in 2005 and 2017
- American Board of Otolaryngology, 1994
- Haverford College, Haverford, PA, 1977-1981
- University of Miami School Medicine, 1982-1986
- General Surgery Internship, Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA, 1986-1987
- Otolaryngology Residency, University of Pittsburgh Eye & Ear Institute, Pittsburgh, PA, 1987-1991
- Plastic Surgery Residency, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, 1991-1993
- Hand Surgery Fellowship, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, 1993-1994
- Broward County Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Broward County Medical Association
- Miami Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association
- Southeast Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons