About The Doctor
Meet Plastic Surgeon Robert E. Rothfield, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Robert E. Rothfield, MD, FACS is board certified in plastic surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He has operated his own private practice since 1994, and he is the Chief of Plastic Surgery at Memorial West Hospital in Pembroke Pines, Florida. Dr. Rothfield received his undergraduate degree from Haverford College in 1981 and his medical degree from the University of Miami in 1986. He then completed eight years of progressively specialized training for plastic surgery. Having trained at some of the best medical centers in the country, Dr. Rothfield is exceptionally skilled at combining the art and science of cosmetic plastic surgery to provide his patients with a naturally enhanced look.
Dr Rothfield specializes in a broad range of cosmetic surgery procedures including abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, rhytidectomy (face lift), blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), otoplasty (ear surgery), ultrasonic liposuction/liposculpture and minimally invasive procedures such as Restylane® or Juvederm and BOTOX® Cosmetic.
A dedicated plastic surgeon, he works with each patient to develop a customized treatment plan to meet their individual goals.
For more information or to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Robert E. Rothfield, please contact Weston Plastic Surgery today.
- Memorial West Hospital – Pembroke Pines (Chief of Plastic Surgery)
- Memorial Regional Hospital – Hollywood
- Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital – Hollywood
- Memorial Hospital Miramar – Miramar
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, 1997 – Recertified in 2005
- American Board of Otolaryngology, 1994
- Haverford College, Haverford, PA, 1977-1981
- University of Miami School Medicine, 1982-1986
- General Surgery Internship, Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA, 1986-1987
- Otolaryngology Residency, University of Pittsburgh Eye & Ear Institute, Pittsburgh, PA, 1987-1991
- Plastic Surgery Residency, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, 1991-1993
- Hand Surgery Fellowship, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, 1993-1994
- Broward County Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Broward County Medical Association
- Miami Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association
- Southeast Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons